Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gifts at Melvin's

     Well let's see if I have everything in order here. First we "stuffed" the turkey then we "stuffed" ourselves. Then we went out on Black Friday-Thursday Night and "stuffed" ourselves into an isle that have too many people already on it just to "stuff" a cart full of useless gift to "stuff" under the tree. I think that about sums it up.  A trip to a taxidermist might of been an easier way to get "stuffed".
     " Get off your soap box and let's move on"
     I'm one of those who waits until the last minute to do  my holiday shopping. Not sure why but I just can't get to it sooner. For that reason I usually don't come up with very good ideas for gifts. Now for those of you who have my same problem I might have a solution for you. Melvin's Fir Street Market makes great gift baskets of all varieties. Gift baskets are filled with a variety of items that you can find at Melvin's Fir Street Market 365 day a year. If you can't find one that suits your needs all you have to do is ask them to make one that does. You can even pick out the items yourself and just have them put the gift basket together for you.
     Maybe you don't have time or even a clue what to get someone well we can even make that easier for you. How about a gift certificate in any amount you need. A gift certificate says "I may not know what you like, but, I Love You". During the holidays isn't what is all about anyway.
     While you're at Melvin's make sure you check out the gingerbread house we made her in our kitchen. You will find gingerbread houses all over town and the way to vote for the one you like best all you do is put a donation in the box next to the house in the business. All the proceeds goes the Habitat for Humanity which is really cool.

     Hope you all have a great an safe holiday season!

Melvin's Natural Organic Deli, Wine Bar and Market, 160 S. Fir Street, Sisters, Oregon 541-549-0711