Monday, July 30, 2012

Deli Health Foods made to Taste Great


Fresh homemade meals ready to go at Melvin's in Sisters  


 I love pizza but what I love even more is fresh made salads and sandwiches. Customers come to me daily saying "I don't even cook anymore since I found your food". You can eat for weeks from our selection of food items and never have to eat the same thing twice.
      Sandwiches, wraps, green salads, wild rice salad, quinoa salad, beet salad, chef salads, chicken salad, egg salad, hard-boiled eggs, enchiladas, curry bowls, lasagna, fruit trays, veggie trays are just a few of the great items we make everyday in our kitchen. Gluten free items also for those that are looking for that .
      For dessert you'll find things like Sandee's applesauce cake, banana bread, apple brownies, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting, cocoa zucchini brownies. I must stop I'm starting to drool. I would talk more about the food we make fresh everyday but I've become quite hungry and must go get me a tuna sandwich made with Melvin's Walla Walla onion and peppercorn dressing. Maybe I'll even wash it down with some Kombucha that we have on tap.

Melvin's Natural Organic Deli, Wine Bar and Market, 160 S. Fir Street, Sisters, Oregon 541-549-0711